Your home’s deck is an important space for the whole family, whether it provides a quiet place to sit and read, a beautiful view of your garden, or a busy hub for cookouts and parties. If you’re thinking about building a deck, get a free estimate from FS Builders today by calling (262) 278-0950. We also offer other home remodeling services in Salem, as well as the surrounding areas in Wisconsin and Illinois.
New Deck Design & Layout
Adding a deck to your home not only increases its value, but also provides a place for your family and friends to spend time together. No matter what you have in mind, we’ll draw on our considerable experience building backyard decks to create a space that’s perfectly integrated with your landscape and your home. If you’re doing some work on your log home, it’s the perfect time to add a beautiful new deck.
Get a Free Estimate from Our Deck Builders!
Adding a deck to your home expands your living space and gives you a beautiful outdoor area for entertaining and relaxing. When you’re considering building a deck, why not give the experienced deck builders of FS Builders a call? We have over a decade of experience building custom decks. View examples of our work below, and get a free estimate today by calling (262) 278-0950 or to learn more about our deck building services for homeowners in Salem and Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Deck Design Ideas
FS Builders has experience building several different kinds of decks. Here are just a few of the most common deck designs:
- Platform: Built on level ground and attached to the house itself, platform decks — also known as patio decks — are the most common kind of deck.
- Raised: Raised decks are elevated above the ground level and used when the main floor level is above the slope of the landscape itself.
- Multilevel: If you have a sloping yard or want a series of outdoor rooms, you might build a deck with several different levels, connected by stairways and walkways.
- Two-Story: Add a second level to a deck to allow outdoor access to the upper floors of your home.
- Freestanding: Decks don’t have to be attached to your home. A free-standing deck can accent a favorite part of your yard or garden, or overlook a spectacular view.
Expand your home and garden space today by getting a free estimate from FS Builders at (262) 278-0950 or to learn more about our deck-building services in Wisconsin. In addition to building decks, we also offer kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling, and log home building.